[Vision2020] Thought to Ponder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Nov 1 06:22:22 PST 2009

"If we want to be a global leader in combating HIV/AIDS, we need to act
like it.  Now, we talk about reducing the stigma of this disease, yet
we've treated a visitor living with it as a threat."

- President Barack Obama announcing the end of a 22-year-old federal rule
that bans people who test positive for the AIDS virus from entering the
United States. (October 30, 2009)

Obama Signs Ryan White Act, Lifts HIV Travel & Immigration Ban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASh-OtXPo9E

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown