[Vision2020] Reverse Racism?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun May 31 17:45:00 PDT 2009

Mr. Kovis, it's a pleasure to hear from you. Perhaps you would like to jump in on the original premise of this thread. For those who have lost track that would be law enforcement jurisdiction on tribal land. I'm sure you could provide unique insight into the ridiculous notion "that state law enforcement officials lack the authority to arrest tribal members on reservation land for offenses committed on public roads."