[Vision2020] Reverse Racism?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:22:09 PDT 2009

Bear,

Doesn't seem to be an affirmative action issue or a racial
discrimination issue or whatever. I agree there.

But aren't reservations subject to their own set of laws? I'm no
expert in law but if it is not under our juristiction, then it is a
kind of "home base where they can dash," right? I agree problems
result but I'm not sure of the best fix.

That is just

Joe Campbell