[Vision2020] Reverse Racism?

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sat May 30 13:58:16 PDT 2009

Gary,

I agree with you about the drunk driver sensing hatred issue.

IF there is any validity in the legal issues down in the Lewiston area for
the Nez Perce, then why wouldn't I be able to drive over to Pullman to be
dealt with by the Pullman Police Department  if I felt hatred from a
Moscow Police officer up here? Or drive to Whitman County if i was being
chased by one of the hateful Latah Sheriffs deputies?  Or drive across the
state line looking for a WSP trooper rather than stay here and face the
hatred of an ISP trooper.

At some point, someone has to throw the BS flag on the play and say,
enough is enough! You don't get to pick and choose which police department
arrests you when you break the law in their jurisdiction!  There is a
simple hiarchy, municipal, then county, then state, then federal. The laws
SHOULD apply the same to everyone.  And yes, the higher jurisdictions do
have jurisdiction in the lower level areas.  Feds, anywhere in the US,
Idaho State Police, anywhere in Idaho, County sheriffs, anywhere within
that county, and municipal, anywhere within that municipality. No
"special" treatment or immunities based on race.