[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Fri May 29 15:21:33 PDT 2009

Roger, what does "(T)hey should strictly apply the constitution" mean?

For instance, Amendment 2:  "A well regulated militia, being necessary to
the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms,
shall not be infringed."

Why can't I go into the courthouse with a gun?  Why can't I go visit people
in jail with a gun?  Wouldn't a strict interpretation of the Constitution
allow me to go to these places with a gun?  Enquiring minds want to know.
Chuck Kovis