[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri May 29 11:43:58 PDT 2009

Saundra
While I did not quote her full statements I do not think it skewed the meaning. For someone who posted every rumor about Sarah Palin yo do not have much room to talk. A few of them may have been true, most were not. Also If i remember correctly you landed all over Joe The Plummer for being a tax cheat. I have not heard you or anyone else on the vision castigate Holder and the other tax cheats that Obama has appointed. Joe the Plummer was a nobody. These people are in important positions.
Roger