[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed May 27 10:36:42 PDT 2009

Any major crime should be reported. I do not like the mafia mentality of not being a rat, snitch or stooly. When I was in Denver one of our truck drivers daughter worked at a Mini-Mart. She was abducted, raped and stabbed over 100 time with a small object. She was dumped in the woods.She was able to drag herself up to a road where she was found the next morning. The father of the kid that did it turned him in.  She survived.
Roger