[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 26 17:35:00 PDT 2009

Sunil -

It is my impression that the cocaine was discovered under the spare tire
in the trunk, a location that requires key access and is not easily
accessible to anybody but the vehicle's owner.

It is my assumption that the last person (prior to Kai) to remove/replace
the spare tire was the last person to have access to the trunk.

If Kai had purchased the vehicle from a private party, I assume (with
considerable likelihood) that the seller either placed the cocain ini the
trunk (and simply forgot about it) or knew who did.

If Kai had purchased the vehicle from a used car dealer, this could
potentially open a whole new "bag of worms".  Did the used car dealer
place the cocaine where it was found?  Was the cocaine placed their by the
vehicle's previous owner?

Thoughts?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown