[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue May 26 14:03:05 PDT 2009

Tom,

YOU know exactly what I'm implying about John's Alley! The beer cups on
the lawn, beer cans on the lawn, plots of vomit on the lawn, sidewalk,
shouting, loud bands, etc etc. And I'm not blaming John's for it, I'm
blaming the customers.

And if you don't think that Kai's car would be impounded IF the drugs were
found inside it, or that Kai wouldn't be suspected in the least, you're a
bit innocent.  And I DO think that the illegal sale of narcotics is an
important issue.

And I have no idea where you got this from when you wrote:
"Yeah, Dad.  Some Saturday nights the lobby at the Moscow Police
Department is so crowded with dealers wanting to turn themselves in along
with their stash that it is standing room only.  Heck, by 2:00 in the
morning (right after John's Alley closes), the traffic is so heavy, the
cops have to establish a traffic control point at Fourth Street and
Washington jus to direct them to the cop shop."

BUT, I'd love to know how many DUI's  are written to customers of John's
Alley! I'd love to see  what is called a "Dram Shop" law passed in Idaho,
where the bar that served the last drink to a DUI is also held
responsible.