[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 26 13:50:01 PDT 2009

FYI, Bear -

I "frequent John's Alley".  A former city council member used to "frequent
John's Alley".

Exactly what are you implying about John's Alley?

You stated:

"What does Kai drive while the local plods impound the car?"

Are you suggesting that Kai's mode of transportation is more important
than the illegal sale of narcotics in Moscow?

You went on to state:

"The reality is KAI would have been a suspect!"

HUH???  If Kai were to surrender, to the police, narcotics he had found
under the spare tire of a car he had purchased just a month earlier, while
explaining how he had discovered these narcotics (easily verifiable
facts), he would become the primary suspect.

I'm sorry, Bear.  But, I credit the Moscow Police Department with a bit
more common sense than that.

Thanks for sharing this little bit of humor with me, though, Bear.  I'll
share it with my father (a retired LAPD officer with 36 years of service).

"Yeah, Dad.  Some Saturday nights the lobby at the Moscow Police
Department is so crowded with dealers wanting to turn themselves in along
with their stash that it is standing room only.  Heck, by 2:00 in the
morning (right after John's Alley closes), the traffic is so heavy, the
cops have to establish a traffic control point at Fourth Street and
Washington jus to direct them to the cop shop."

Thanks, Bear.  My Dad will get a kick out of it.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown