[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 26 09:41:38 PDT 2009

Sounds like a good pick.  I just hope people pronounce her name correctly -- it's "So-to-
my-YOR," not "SoTOmador," as I've already heard.

Perhaps the Right will amend it to "SaDAMador," or will they go straight to "Baby Killer"?  And I imagine there will be enormous outcry that she's a Latina; after all, there have been so few Anglo men on the court throughout history . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/