[Vision2020] Roses

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue May 26 08:22:37 PDT 2009

We've only got three roses, but two out of the three survived even though we
had to cut them back to the ground.  I'm still trying to be optimistic about
the third, but I dunno . . . it's getting more & more difficult.

FWIW, we mounded the bases up with compost & leaves like we do every year.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****