[Vision2020] Roses

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 06:14:09 PDT 2009

Matt,

We've never done anything for our roses in the past, and we marveled at how every season they overcame our poor care to bloom again.  So this year I first thought we had finally done them in with our negligence. Then we discovered we weren't alone. I suppose I can't rule out the possibility that we weakened them by not taking proper care of them before, so that they didn't have a fighting chance.

Now that we have to replace them, we will be following your advice this fall...

Sunil