[Vision2020] Where in the World???

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 21:21:39 PDT 2009

"Consternation" implies confusion or alarm and I can't say that is an accurate description of my feelings.  Perhaps you are incapable of understanding. . . that this is completely a generational thing. . . you don't remember other times.   On the other hand, Sam and I are from the same era and perhaps we view things in another light.

Ellen A. Roskovich