[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 20 10:41:57 PDT 2009

Although my intent was humor (as the 24-year-old man approached a police
officer), seriousness should be given to the potential plight of a dealer
who "laces" his/her stash of cannabis with "substances unknown" for the
purpose of realizing more sales in these troubled economic times.

As Don suggests, the best way to control something is to legalize and
regulate it.

Thanks, Don.