[Vision2020] And From Moscow We Have . . .

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 10:30:44 PDT 2009

Hi Tom, this is a glaring example of the need for legal govt. controlled marijuana available through the corner smokeshop.  Could have been formaldahyde or PCP?  Same things happened from drinking bathtub Gin.  No quality control and billions in lost tax revenue.

>From MSN Money's highest rated & Editor's choice archives.  "In the early 1930s, one of the reasons that alcohol was brought back was because government revenue was plummeting," Harvard economist Jeff Miron said. "There are some parallels to that now."

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/StockInvestingTrading/a-budget-cure-marijuana-taxes.aspx

Not quite as bad as trusting a paranoid junkie with no chemistry degree to cook your Meth for you though.  They have a one in three chance of not making either poison (in the literal sence) or a trailer bomb.

Don