[Vision2020] Gardeners WAS: RE: Say What?

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Wed May 20 03:33:33 PDT 2009

Well, looking again at the rate book, it does use CCF as the unit, not CF.
My face is red. CCF stands for 'Centum Cubic Feet,' or 100 cubic feet. I
jumped to a conclusion when I Googled 'CCF' Cubic Feet and got this for the
index entry for Wikipedia:

o     <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubic_foot> Ccf Centum Cubic Feet

The cubic foot is an imperial and US customary (non-metric) unit of volume,
used in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. It is defined as
the volume of a cube with sides of one foot (0.3048 m) in length.

o    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubic_foot

o     .
<http://cc.msnscache.com/cache.aspx?q=cubic+feet+ccf&d=76034591635978&mkt=en
-US&setlang=en-US&w=8f684c62,54158438> Cached page

Bob Dickow, troublemaker