[Vision2020] Moscow . . . Paying It Forward

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 13 05:50:10 PDT 2009

Visionaires -

After having read a couple letters to the editor of the Moscow-Pullman
Daily News, written by Rukhsana Ghazanfar and Lisa Spence, I am extremely
interested in starting an online site "Moscow . . . Paying It Forward" as
part of the "Moscow Cares" website.

"Moscow . . . Paying It Forward" is to consist of photos, essays, audio
files, etc. etc that reflect the charitable kindnesses undertaken and
consistently diplayed by the fine people of Moscow.

As such, I would sincerely appreciate contributions detailing such
selfless acts by members of our community.  The only stipulation is that
when these contributions are posted online, they will be properly
attributed with a "Contributed By:" line.

Contributions can be sent off-list to . . .

MoscowCares at moscow.com

Or send them to me directly at:

thansen at moscow.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.