[Vision2020] Douglas Stambler: anyone heard from him lately?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun May 10 15:07:11 PDT 2009

And if I recall, he wrote an apology to Vision 2020 a couple of years back for some of his more intemperate comments, explaining that he had gotten whatever sort of help it was that made him see the good in apologizing for things he write when, apparently, in crisis or unwell.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/