[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 3 16:23:58 PDT 2009

Palul Rumelhart stated:

"State law requires that registered brothel prostitutes be checked weekly
for several sexually transmitted diseases and monthly for HIV;
furthermore, condoms are mandatory for all oral sex and sexual
intercourse. Brothel owners may be held liable if customers become
infected with HIV after a prostitute has tested positive for the virus
(NRS 041.1397)."

Are you suggesting that . . .

1)  Prostitution should be legalized or

1)  All prostitutes in Nevada are legally employed by state-managed brothels.

Footnote:  My reference to being "infected" by AIDS was a poor selection
of words.  I thought, perhaps, you might be able to discern what I truly
meant by separating the riff from the raff.  My mistake.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown