[Vision2020] Say What?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun May 3 06:16:45 PDT 2009

Actually, I thought PR's point was perfectly valid. No need to cross boarders to pass along virulent, easily transmissible air borne viruses, should one be inclined. I don't believe that anyone in Mexico is and I don't think R was suggesting anything different.

Even if you managed to infect every working girl in Nevada with AIDS you would pass the disease on to a relative few.

Only a small segment of the population are whore mongers while almost everyone breathes in public places.