[Vision2020] love letters or a desperate cry for attention?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:15:41 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 06:00, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Whose memory needs a tune up?
>
> A very small sample from the November '08 archive. Topics which any
> reasonable person would have to agree were timely, contained information
> that was pertinent to the discussion, and were not ad hominem attacks on any
> member of this forum.
>

> [Vision2020] Murdoch says Obama win could worsen financial crisis: report
> No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Obama's New Attack on Those Who Don't Want Higher Taxes:
> ‘Selfishness’   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Obama says he didn't know aunt's illegal status — and he still
> has not proven his own “natural born citizen” status   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] $800,000 to ACORN — $700,000 for stage props: CHANGE YOU CAN
> BELIEVE IN   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Has Obama Overplayed the Race Card?   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Obama's Hug-a-Thug Crime Policy   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] crowd boos Obama   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Everything You Wanted to Know About the Obama Online
> Fundraising Scandal in Less Than 5 Minutes!   No Weatherman
> [Vision2020] Obama’s homies (Black Panthers) intimidating whites at the
> polls   No Weatherman

If by timely you mean regurgitated before their newsworthiness
expired, I might agree.  If by pertinent you mean they had tangential
relation to the discussion, I would agree if there had been a
discussion, but all I recollect was an info-dump presenting slightly
shuffled data, again and again and again.

No Weatherman believed what he wanted about Obama, and marshaled
evidence to support his belief, when any reasonable person -- any,
reasonable, intellectually honest person -- operates on the opposite
principle.