[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Mar 31 11:40:22 PDT 2009

Tell us, Arnold -

How are those individuals, incarcerated at Guantanamo subsequent to George
Bush's "declared" war on terror, NOT prisoners of war?

If they are NOT prisoners of war, under what authority do we detain them?

words to that effect) will simply not suffice.  I mean . . .

Provide us a link to something substantial, ok?

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.