[Vision2020] Spanish Court Considering Arrest Warrants for

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 11:26:23 PDT 2009

Sorry, Bear.

But people are not charged twice for the same crime. It is illegal and unconstitutional.

Second, yes, the US can and does break international law to protect its own interests. Many nations do.

Third, no, I wouldn't want a US General in a time of war being hauled off in the middle of the war for accusations by an opposing force.

Fourth, yes, I would want a US General to drop a banned bomb versus not dropping one at all if it meant more people or US soldiers would die.

Fifth, our US leaders, like the President, Senators, Generals, Cabinet members, do have national security secrets that could be given to other nations, We are allowed to have secrets, like where we keep our missiles, where CIA operatives are located and their identities, locations of military equipment, and other information and technological secrets, which some could trade in favor of their freedom.

Six, yes, innocent people get killed in war and in military conflicts. That is a reality.

Next, I have everything against lawyers. And lawyers don't give all sides of an argument. They give whatever argument than can make to win.

Finally, no I don't think a bullet will solve every problem, but it could solve the problem of too many lawyers.

Best Regards,

Donovan