[Vision2020] Happy Birthday, Slowhand

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Mar 30 10:50:27 PDT 2009

And MC Hammer turns 47 today?

Might as well go and buy myself a plot.  I guess that I done been puttin'
it off too long, what with Eric turnin' 64 and the Hammer turnin' 47.

MC Hammer
http://tinyurl.com/dgdwrp

"Turn This Mutha Out"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q2TA2zPtac

"U Can't Touch This"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsFtHTi5Lo

"Pray"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQzkfxKQbQ

And my personal MC Hammer favorite . . .

"Too Legit to Quit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdk1gwWH-Cg

> Hey, music icon MC Hammer's birthday is today, too!  Wow -- who'dve
tho> ught March 30 would give us two seminal rock 'n roll pioneers???

> Someone revive Area Man and tell him I'm kidding.
>
> Keely
> http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/
>

> From: areaman at moscow.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:57:38 -0700
> Subject: [Vision2020] Happy Birthday, Slowhand

> Yes, it’s
> Eric Clapton’s birthday today.
>

> I don’t
> have all kinds of MP3’s readily available with website links, so
here> ’s
> to hoping Tom can hook us up with “The Core” or “Sunshine of
> Your Love”, just for fun.
>

> DC
>

> p.s.  hard to
> believe this cat is older than my dad!

> Quick access to Windows Live and your favorite MSN content with Internet
Ex> plorer 8.
> http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?
ocid=B037> MSN55C0701A>

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.