[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 29 06:03:12 PDT 2009

One thing, though, Chas.

The EU is what it is . . . the European Union, a union of nations.

Suppose we (as in every nation on earth) were to adopt an economic policy
as suggested, and supported, by the US Senator from Minnesota Michele
Bachmann . . . one singular global currency.

Would we then be the GU . . . Global Union, with nobody listed beyond
first place among the rankings of the world's wealthiest nations?

The United States would then be comparable to such economic powers as
Nigeria, Somalia, Afghanistan, and Zambia.

However, upon actual analysis conducted by the IMF, you will find that
Mexico does NOT place 12th . . . not 20th . . . not 30th . . . not
40th . . . not 50th . . . but 57TH, according to IMF at . . .

http://tinyurl.com/dcoqx3

Hoever, if you do not feel patient enough to download the entire IMF
global GDP report/forecast, you can simply visit Wikipedia (who
references/links the IMF) at . . .

http://tinyurl.com/d5n87

However, on a lighter note . . . Had McCain won the 2008 election and
assumed residency at his new tax-supported, government housing at 1600
Pennsylvania Avenue, I might have undergone a slight career change by
becoming a construction engineer in Zambia . . . erecting grass huts and
all.

Thanks anyway, though.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.