[Vision2020] Rights, privileges and licenses

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:45:47 PDT 2009

Kai,

I may spend a millisecond worrying about this legislation if it had a hope in hell of passing.  I don't think it does.

The 'Unitary Executive' approach to executive power used for the last eight years, and possibly being used by Obama poses a far more serious danger to our form of government than does legislation which isn't going to pass.

Sunil