[Vision2020] iraq memorial to life

Sally Perrine sperrine at potlatch.com
Sat Mar 14 17:36:03 PDT 2009

Members of the Palouse Peace Coalition would like to invite you to
a peace event to mark the 6th anniversary of the Iraq War.

When:  March 19th from noon until 6:00 pm
Where:  Friendship Square, Moscow, Idaho
Objective: To help us to acknowledge and remember all who have lost their
lives, and to provide
an experience through which we can better understand the human cost of war.

If you would like to help in any capacity, please contact Sally Perrine -
sperrine at potlatch.com or
875-0535.
We will need a small work party on the day of the 19th to set up the
posters, tent, table,
and peace flags, starting at 10:00 that day.
If you can commit to an hour or two to be present at the display that would
be appreciated.

But mainly, just come by, spend a few quiet moments contemplating the human
cost of war, and
pray for peace and reconciliation and a rapid end to hostilities.