[Vision2020] GT's Garden was: Growing Food Locally...

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Fri Mar 13 17:46:13 PDT 2009

Tom writes:

"Hmmm.  Garrett's Garden?  Has a nice sound to it, Garrett."

I do like the sound of it. I don't think my wife would be happy, though, since the T in GT's Farm Foods is her name's initial. GT's Garden is pretty cool, too. We've thought about a name change, so maybe this is it.

GG's will be an inside joke, since her input is subsidizing the farm with a better paying job (thus the garden is my responsibility). Such is the life of a modern American farmer!

gclev