[Vision2020] Growing Food Locally Was:Walmart Gets Nod for

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 07:55:27 PDT 2009

And what do you think six beer, nine hours of inhaling second hand smoke, and four hours a day staring at a computer screen does to your health?

Life ain't worth living unless you can have a double quarter pounder with extra cheese and mayo and a thick chocolate milkshake once in a great while. But no, I wouldn't get it at McStrokalds.

Best Regards,

Donovan