[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

a smith at turbonet.com
Thu Mar 12 17:11:44 PDT 2009

I see now that your unemployeed, you HAVE made being needlessly abrasive
your full time job.

Actually, since The Clev farms on rented ground with a presumably rented
well, The Clev is the "outside entity" who is being provided "access to it"
for good or ill.

This having been said, I firmly believe that The Clev should have and does
have every right to produce what I am sure are top notch veggies. (as
chemically unenhanced veggies go) Nothing I post by way of discussion or
debate shoud be thought of as any kind of disparagement to his operation.