[Vision2020] Walmart Gets Nod for Starting Work

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 12 16:13:32 PDT 2009

Garret Clevenger stated, "As for the water we use for irrigation on our
farm, it all comes from a shallow well, which is more than likely
recharged yearly."

To which g responded, "Sounds as though you aren't all that sure how your
own well recharges. By your own argument shouldn't you cease using it till
more is known?"

No, g.  By Mr. Clevenger's argument, he shouldn't sell it or provide
access to it by an outside entity.

Ya get it, now?  Huh?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya there.