[Vision2020] poster contest

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Mar 11 10:12:11 PDT 2009

The Moscow Grange is sponsoring a Farm Safety Poster Contest. It will be for 5th graders at all regional schools including Home Schoolers. It can be on Tractors, lawn mowers ,home safety etc. Must be by hand( no commuter generated ones).
There will be an add in The Latah Eagle. The winners will all be in the Eagle. For further information contact me at 208-285-1116 or 516 N Laurel, Genesee, Idaho 83832. I will send you more information. The deadline is April 15,
Roger