[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:04:02 PST 2009

Tom,

I believe each drug can be dangerous, but depending on the individual drug and how quickly the drug destroys lives, should be a reason of whether it is legal or not. I don't believe snorting coke one time will get you addicted, but it very well could happen within a short span. And once a person is dependent on a certain drug it becomes a life long battle.

Also I am curious if you think designer prescription drugs such as Oxycontin should be legalized. Or LSD since it is in the same category as ecstasy. Or why Coke but not crack, since the straight form can be just as addictive.