[Vision2020] Failed Drug Policies from Nixon to Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 16:10:34 PST 2009

Garrett,

It is just seemed funny. It kind of reminds me of Russian/Alaska connection that Palin made.

I've been to enough parties in my teens and twenties to see how messed up drugs can make you. Granted, I didn't ask each person that was messed up what drugs they took and didn't. I guess I just tend to leave those types of environments because I don't like it.

Alcohol isn't legal for those under 21, however, it is legal to everyone else so it is easy to get. Also, many 17-20 year olds look like they are older than 21. I know when I grew a beard I could buy cigarettes and beer at 17. Of course back then they were not as strict.

If kids can get alcohol that is legal, they could get a hold of cocaine if it is legal. I know that cocaine can stop your heart, that would definitely impair your judgment and ability to preform.

Best Regards,

Donovan