[Vision2020] "Global Warming Is Baloney" Or Basic High School Science"

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:59:28 PDT 2009

*Joe Campbell* philosopher.joe at gmail.com
<vision2020%40moscow.com?Subject=%5BVision2020%5D%20Lies%2C%20Damn%20Lies%20And%20Science&In-Reply-To=201512.89894.qm%40web37608.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
*Sun Apr 5 10:02:03 PDT 2009* wrote:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2009-April/062709.html

Thanks, Paul. There are some interesting points here.

But why think someone can't get funding to try to disprove certain
views on global warming? I have not heard that. It isn't as if you
could test global warming anyway. Any tests would have to be done on some
aspect of the theory and I imagine such tests are being done.
---------
I don't know if the following high school science class text contains a
description of a valid way to "test global warming" that you would find
satisfactory, but given the nose thumbing at the theory common in the
public, it seems many people need to go back to high school to learn basic
high school science:

'Global warming is baloney' signs put the heat on Burger King:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/05/burger-king-global-warming-us
---------
High School science class text on greenhouse gases and the greenhouse
effect:

http://www.enviroliteracy.org/pdf/labge1.pdf.