[Vision2020] Parma Rersearch Station Must Continue Its Essential Work

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 23 11:05:05 PDT 2009

Nick
Thanks for your article. Parma is one of the most productive experiment stations and has good facilities. There are several marginal ones that could be eliminated. It makes no sence to move the people at Parma to Caldwell. The Caldwell station has been built up around by the city. It should be sold for development.
Roger