[Vision2020] ABC

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Jun 23 10:45:54 PDT 2009

Chas
The Republicans have a 4 page plan. They would take the current system and improve it.
They would allow states, associations and small businesses to pool together to offer health insurance. Tax credits to low and middle income american to help them buy insurance.
The way claims are handled by the VA is a disgrace. until the government cam handle that efficiently they should not be intrusted with anything in addition to it. The Democrats plan will cost in excess of 1 trillion. where is the money going to come from. Social Security and Medicare are already in trouble. There will not be a cola for Social Security for 2010.
Obama said that congress should only pass spending bills on a "pay as you go basis". I agree with him on that.
Roger