[Vision2020] CORRECTION: Bucer's (was RE: More Banning?)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jun 20 13:49:52 PDT 2009

Courtesy "Yelp: Real People, Real Reviews" at:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bucers-coffee-house-pub-moscow

----------------------

Mike B. of Bothell, Washington says:

"This is the only place in town where you are able to come smoke a cigar
or pipe while not being in a bar, a plus for those under 21. I found this
a nice place to relax now and again if I want to smoke in a non-bar
environment. Do not buy your cigars here, their humidor has been off for
the longest time and I am unsure if they've finally fixed it.

This is also one of the very few places in town where UofI and NSA
students somewhat interact. You'll meet some interesting people, coming
from either side, and a relaxing smoke room often opens up topics for
discussion. Definitely some differences in perspective will be immediately
seen between the two groups. But it's good and usually makes for an
enjoyable evening.

I do not drink coffee and cannot comment on it. Their hot chocolate and
homemade apple cider in winter is fantastic however. They also serve
Guinness and wine including port."

----

Mike B.'s Yelp user site:
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=3gV-LWQZpIdyI5VTrJDiRg

-------------------------

Davey H. of Moscow, Idaho says:

"If you know and love coffee, Bucer's is the best place in town. They
roast their own beans, and the baristas are all excellent. You also won't
be slurping down disproportionate amounts of fake syrup and excess sugar;
you'll taste the coffee.

Bucer's has several good beers on tap, plus many season-appropriate drinks
(spiced wine for the winter, real mouth-puckering lemonade for the
summer).

The ambiance is also excellent. Seating can be limited on the weekends,
but the atmosphere is worth it."

Davey H.'s Yelp user site:
http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=UPf9janjudQqUCLgSkryUg

Seeya round town, Moscow.