[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jun 17 17:11:01 PDT 2009

Rosemary,

One can exhibt empathy for wrongs done to Palestinians without being
offensive, inadequate or historically ignorant.  And for sure one can do
that without being anti-Semitic.  A most persuasive pieceof literature, and
one worth the couple of hours it takes to read it is, how to cure a fanatic,
by Amos Oz.  You can get it from Bookpeople.

Sue Hovey