[Vision2020] ABC

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jun 17 12:44:45 PDT 2009

Chas is exactly right.  And the GOP has done far more to damage its message and imperil its influence than any liberal Democrat could possibly do.  The country would benefit from a serious, comprehensive, respectful two-party debate on health care (or, to be honest, about bagels-toasted-or-not, even), and as soon as the GOP gets its act together, perhaps we might witness one.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/