[Vision2020] ABC

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jun 17 12:05:51 PDT 2009

Saundra
The Bush administration as far as I know did not have any network come to the Whitehouse for an exclusive presentation of their program and exclude alternative views and select the audience.
None of the networks would have agreed to this as most did not like Bush. They would not have given him free air time with out plenty of opposing views and or commentary.
The republicans do have a healthcare plan and so does AARP. You are right thought that they could not get it passed.
You should read the AARP plan. It is not all that bad.
My views are that reform is needed. That it should not be a one payer plan or one in competition with private companies. It should be portable. A tax credit that could be used ony for health insurance might be an option.
Roger