[Vision2020] ABC

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:31:28 PDT 2009

I don't think every event needs to be fair and ballanced (though I
agree with Mo that this seems relatively f&b). He is the president; he
was elected by a majority of the people. He has a right to state his
case on this matter to the people in something other than the context
of a full fledged debate. There is plenty of time for debate. Were I
ABC, or Fox for that matter, I would want to show the event, no matter
who the president was. It has more to do with ratings -- having an
exclusive event with the president -- than bias.

Joe Campbell

On Jun 17, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Mo Hendrickson <hend5953 at vandals.uidaho.edu