[Vision2020] ABC

Mo Hendrickson hend5953 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:10:04 PDT 2009

Just so we can all have the correct information.  Here is the link to the ABC News information.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2009/06/white-house-to-host-primetime-televised-conversation-june-24.html

http://tinyurl.com/m5arwz

It is not on Saturday, it is Wednesday.  It is hosted by Diane Sawyer and Charlie Gibson on a special edition of Primetime.  This is a moderated event, people can submit their questions to ABC and the President will answer them.  From the five minute read that I took, it seems like this will be more fair and balanced than anything I have EVER seen on FoxNews.  (I was not always a left leaning Democrat, so I have watched Fox from a right leaning position, and found most of it too bitter and nasty even then.)  Granted there maybe something on Saturday, but I did not find any such information on the ABC website, it didn't take too long to find the correct information.

-Mo