[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jun 14 15:17:30 PDT 2009

Joe, I've written you off line to point out that perhaps you're taking this too personally and criticizing people who haven't done anything to tick you off like this.  Now I'm going to go public with my sincere hope that you stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you on this point is either a slavery defender, locked into or indebted to the Wilson camp, or simply just bad.

You have contributed a lot to this forum, but I think your snarling at Dan, below, isn't fair to him and doesn't further the conversation.  He was making a wry observation -- a joke -- and I wonder if you really intended to make the discussion about media bias an invitation to lash out like this.

I'm sure this will anger you further, but I think you've been unfair to Dan.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/