[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:13:47 PDT 2009

Dan,

Are you saying that people are ENTITLED to believe that the holocaust
never happened? That seems like a radical view to me. I feel
comfortable drawing the line on the other side of crazy, thank you
very much.

I find it interesting that you and Paul and others have no trouble
calling me out for my beliefs -- I'm biased because I think historical
revisionism is wrong, or whatever your reason was -- but you don't
want to say anything against those who deny the holocaust or who claim
that slavery wasn't so bad.

That is one strange -- or politically convenient -- set of beliefs!

Joe Campbell