[Vision2020] NYTimes: The Big Hate

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 14 10:41:39 PDT 2009

If you imagine that MSNBC with Olbermann, Madow, and Mathews, Newsweek and
Evan Thomas, and taxpayer funded NPR with Jeffery Dvorkin, Nina Totenberg,
Terry Gross and Michele Norris doesn't put a particularly and decidedly
liberal spin on its "information" then you're even thicker than I previously
imagined. No mean feat, that.