[Vision2020] Sotomayor: US Supreme Court's Sixth Catholic?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 11 06:15:49 PDT 2009

"I don't automatically extend personhood to the pre-born (and the "40
 week old person" was only just added)."

So having "just been added" to the human race qualifies one for less
consideration than that of others? At what age do you imagine that one
acquires full personhood? 6 months? 2 years? When you graduate from high
school? Which of these milestones make one enough of a human to be deserving
of the term innocent?