[Vision2020] Sotomayor: US Supreme Court's Sixth Catholic?

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Jun 10 19:31:36 PDT 2009

Ted and Paul,

I guess i have to ask the question, "Does it make a difference one way or
the other"?

Taking myself as an example, I was raised and am a practicing Catholic. I
do not believe in abortions at all, however, I do believe in choice. Pro
choice does NOT equal pro-abortion.

And just as an aside, have you ever noticed how the "anti-abortion" folks
are usually pro death penalty?  I think those of us that oppose the death
penalty (which I do), should just call it post-birth abortions and we
could get most of the anti-abortion folks on board!

Wayne