[Vision2020] Obama to Name Sotomayor as Supreme Court Pick

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jun 5 18:08:08 PDT 2009

On rape kits see: l:fenews.com/nat4364.hlml.The rape kit law was in efect before she became mayor. There is no record to indicate that she either approved or disapprove of the law.
On alaska is a country and banned books you may want to check snopes.com/politics/palin/bannedbooks/.asp and snopes.com/info/inthenews.asp. I will give you credit for backing off of the banned book rumor, but you continued to criticize her for asking a question about the procedure. I see nothing wrong with following up on a request by a constituent. That is only good politics. Palin has stretched the truth on a number of occasions. I would criticize her for that, but she is not alone, Obama, Biden and McCain have none more than their share also. I think that they all should tell it like it is.
You have apparently drank the Obama kool-aid and can not find it in you to criticize him for anything.
I have not told any lies nor have I accused you of telling any. I have inadvertently posted material that was in error or was misleading  and so have you. If you are going to criticize people for something you can expect the  favor to be returned. If any apologies are owed, you owe me one, but I will fore go that.
Roger